THRIFTY THURSDAY: FUN FALL FINDS

Back when I first starting blogging (late in '09) I had a regular post called "Thrifty Thursdays". I got away from it for a bit when we moved, but may need to re-dedicate Thursday's to some of the great thrift finds I have spotted (and scored!) here in AZ! The latest have been fashion additions for Fall - in my fave fall print: leopard - and the latest hot trend: camo. Last Saturday, I popped into my local Goodwill just to see what they had, and hoping to find a camo scarf - but found something better: A CAMO MAXI SKIRT for only $5!! Perfect for now paired with a black tunic tube top - and later paired with a black turtleneck and military jacket. Another fun find for fall was a little leopard cardi - another great piece to work with for fall layering...


$5 Goodwill SCORE for Fall!

Couldn't wait to get it home to wash it so I can wear it - Needed to add some salt to the water to stop the color from running...


Loved this little leopard cardi - a simple transitional piece to layer with here in AZ (it's still kind of toasty with temps in the 100s!)



Back in August, I had gone to My Sister's Closet during their Progressive Sale and scored this Ann Taylor Loft leopard cardi for 70% off (of $9.95!)


Another great transitional piece for fall... 


And whenever I pop into a thrift store, I always check out the jackets - Jackets are another great transitional piece to layer with - from a maxi dress to tee & jeans...


Polka Dots is also trending in fashion, and can work even as a transitional piece later from winter to Spring - just pair with white... but I'm sure I'll be taking this with me on my upcoming trip back east (CAN. NOT. WAIT!)


It FIT perfect and a super deal at only $7.99!
What makes these thrift deals here in AZ even sweeter is the additional 20% off I got by using my emailed September coupon!

Now - if I could just find a leopard COAT - I'd be in heaven!!


Gotta love the thrill of thrift!
Find what's trending on Pinterest - and go hunting in thrift shops for the look for less and still stay on trend!


What have you thrifted lately?
Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. I found a great leopard coat/long blazer at Banana a Republic! It's awesomely for fall!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails